PDA

View Full Version : Upper stomach pain fear cancer

adannels
31-05-17, 01:41
I'm new to the site and so thankful to have found it. I suffer from bad HA and being able to come here and see other with the same fears makes me feel less alone. I've suffered from Gerd like symptoms for years but this time it's different. For the last week ive had really bad constipation and burning like pain in my upper stomach. All of my gerd symptoms are always in my chest so it's freaking me out. My stomach feels really bloated and I felt some small hard lumps in between my sternum and belly button I've never felt before. I can rationally think it's not cancer but and probably an ulcer but dr google freaks me out then doubt creeps in and I start all over again. The worse thing is my doctor knows I have health anxiety so when I go in he just writes it off and tells me to keep taking my meds. It takes a lot for me to go to the doctor with my fears and then dismissed makes my fear worse. I just had blood work done and everything was normal but of course that was before this new problem popped up.