PDA

View Full Version : Feeling let down

loulou
07-05-07, 20:57
Hi All,

Not sure how to start this post so just gonna go with the flow need to get this of my chest so forgive me if it dont make much sense, the thing is i feeling let down at the mo because im usually really close to my aunt she is like my best friend i can tell her anything and shes normally there for me but i feel really used at the mo because she is one of these people who can only have one friend at a time and the last year since me and her have got really close shes wasnt talking to my mum they had a fall out becuse my aunt felt my mum wasnt there for her as much as she should be when really if im honest my aunt dropped my mum a bit because she got quite pally with a new friend and didnt bother to phone my mum so my mum was a bit like i dont need this im not doing all the phoning all the time so she didnt see my aunt as much as she normally would (very childish i know). Well me and my aunt got very close because she would talk to me about her problems and vice versa i really helped her out when her husband was out of work and they didnt have lot of money and dont get me wrong she was there for me but everyone kept saying becareful you know what shes like shes using u and will drop you (she'd done this before in the past when her and my mum didnt talk for years then i got them talking and my aunt stoped talking to me as much and said i was too young to be friends with her im just her neice) but i wouldnt listen i was like no she wont not this time i even asked my aunt when her and my mum got talking again i said we still will be close wont we and she said corse we will your not second best and all that well shes done it shes dropped me again she dont return none of my phone calls when i do talk to her she barely answers and to be honest im soo hurt that shes done this to me after all ive done for her and her kids ive stood by my aunt through stuff thats too complicated to put on here but ive really been there for her and this is how she treats me. I dont understand it its left me feeling depressed but im annoyed with my self for letting her treat me like this and for it to effect me like this i should just say ok balls to her but i cant shes my aunt and i love her and my cousins loads and i really miss em. Ive aksed my aunt if we are ok and if ive upset her and she said no im just busy but shes not busy to talk to my mum and come round and see my mum its made me feel like i did when i was a kid and my friend would go off with another friend its stupid im 25 not 6 why is it upsetting me so much?

Sorry needed to rant

xx