PDA

View Full Version : hi there

pa3
07-05-07, 21:28
i have thought about joining this forum for ages. im not new to forums but new to talking about my anxiety etc. i have been a sufferer for nearly 20 yrs. i dont want to put my name just now incase anyone recognises it from other forums and i hope you can understand that - it would obv make me anxious. i will say im female, scottish and in my early 40s.

i like getting to know people and hope to get to know some of you guys and girls.

hope everyone well

pa3

xx

groovygranny
07-05-07, 23:10
Hello pa3, big :welcome:to you!

No prob with the name, totally understand....you know who you are :yesyes:!!

I'm female, English and in my early fifties - emphasis on the early :D!!

Took me 6mnths to join cos I found it difficult to talk too - that was 8mnths ago ......

.....Now they can't shut me up :ohmy::blush:!!

Looking forward to getting to know you too - great help and support here!

:flowers:

manmoor
07-05-07, 23:21
Hi Pa3,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

Southern_Belle
07-05-07, 23:25
Hi pa3,

Welcome to NMP. You will find alot of information, support and make many friends here. So glad you joined.

Laura :)

nomorepanic
08-05-07, 21:47
Hi Pa3

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

honeybee3939
08-05-07, 21:59
Hi PA

Welome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Nibbles
10-05-07, 14:39
Hi PA,

:welcome: to NMP :)

The great thing about this site is that everyone is really understanding and supportive. You'll soon make lots of new friends and I hope to see you around soon. :D

Take care,

funky chick
10-05-07, 15:58
welcome pa hope site helps you lots supportive people on here.
Hope see you soon love Gail xx:hugs:

Lindalou64
10-05-07, 19:44
welcome pa ,
im sure ya will find lots of support and info here.....best to ya.........linda

Pink Princess
11-05-07, 10:26
hi and welcome to the site, hope you find a lot of good advice and support here and make many friends along the way, hope to chat soon, take kare xxxxxx

trac67
11-05-07, 16:04
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx