PDA

View Full Version : Pain in right scapula (should blade)

KezNZ
01-06-17, 00:34
Hey ladies and gents this morning I woke up with pain in the right shoulder blade and of course this starts my morning off in a panic 😔. I probably slept on it wrong but still cant shake the nagging feeling of something being seriously wrong with me. When will this stop I just want to feel like every other healthy 27 year old my age.

I feel so consumed by fear and even though my family are amazing they can't understand the real fear that I feel. When is enough, enough? Does anyone else feel like they are loosing it sometimes? Suppose I'm just hear for a little bit of reassurance.

Thanks for listening.

saf138
01-06-17, 01:27
Hi there
Its very common to feel the way you are whilst in a state on constant fear and panic and enough will never be enough if you continue to waste precious energy into ifs and buts try to relax and yes you did the right think by assuming you slept wrong and continue to use a bit of rationality before jumping to conclusions and you'll soon find your anxiety fade away. Try sleeping on your back if you continue to feel pain I find sleeping on the floor does wonders for the body.
All the best you'll be fine

KezNZ
01-06-17, 02:00
Hi there
Its very common to feel the way you are whilst in a state on constant fear and panic and enough will never be enough if you continue to waste precious energy into ifs and buts try to relax and yes you did the right think by assuming you slept wrong and continue to use a bit of rationality before jumping to conclusions and you'll soon find your anxiety fade away. Try sleeping on your back if you continue to feel pain I find sleeping on the floor does wonders for the body.
All the best you'll be fine

Yeah rational thinking is the hard part sometimes but I know I'm not dying yet I feel like I am. I feel like the biggest drama queen to walk this earth. Time to sort my life I don't wanna feel like this anymore. Thanks for listening

saf138
01-06-17, 02:17
That's the right attitude to have and remember only you can get through it I would look at it as a personal challenge so go reap the rewards.
All the best