PDA

View Full Version : Is this the reason??

Emmy3105
01-06-17, 18:21
I had a sickness bug yesterday evening and I threw up about 6 times throughout the night. But today the top of my back aches, even when I talk it aches and keep getting the odd pains in my stomach could I be because of the being sick and all the heaving or is it not related at all???

Arukaia
01-06-17, 18:46
Well, pain can cause you to throw up from it, but since you said it came in the opposite order... What comes to my mind is that when you throw up, you put a lot of pressure in it and perhaps it might have strained the back muscle? Plus, you might have heart burn, that can cause pain in the stomach and on the chest / on the back. The symptoms vary for people. I usualy don't even get the pain / burn, just can feel the acids and juice flowing up and making me want to puke a lot. Also, the stomach pain itself may radiate the pain even to your back, since the acids you have puked out might have burnt the tube a bit so that also could be the root of the problem.

Get well soon!

MyNameIsTerry
02-06-17, 00:18
Sounds like it to me. Sometimes you can find the muscles around your ribs hurting a bit.

It will sort itself out.