PDA

View Full Version : Red dot skin

stressedanxious
01-06-17, 19:49
Toddler has two red dot on skin
Scarred it's the c word I'm freaking out I'm crying .

Fishmanpa
01-06-17, 19:55
Two red dots on a toddler = cancer and you're freaking out and crying? :huh: Do you not think you're over-reacting just a wee bit?

Positive thoughts

Arukaia
01-06-17, 19:55
What made you think that it has to be the c word?
I am not putting this lightly, but let's stop here for a moment. It is very rare in toddlers to develop the c words and if so, it is usually the benign one (if i recall this info correctly).

However, most importantly, those two red spots might be due to bruising of the vessels. I have them too and I have had them for many years. In my case, they appeared due to the sun light while I was on holiday. And before then, I don't know how i got some of those, I had ill heart but that is not linked to red dots - petechia.

These can occur from many reasons, sunlight, pressure, bruising, etc. You can read more about those online, but I don't think its the c word. :)

stressedanxious
01-06-17, 20:00
How can I stop worrying?? Please someone, I'm crying and I just don't know what to make of it...

I seriously am a nervous wreak!!!! Is on the side of his back and one on thigh . I'm so so so so so nervous right now. I seriously don't know what to do..

Fishmanpa
01-06-17, 20:27
How can I stop worrying?? Please someone, I'm crying and I just don't know what to make of it...

I seriously am a nervous wreak!!!! Is on the side of his back and one on thigh . I'm so so so so so nervous right now. I seriously don't know what to do..

Do you have a chill pill? It's very apparent you're in a bad spiral and typically words alone will not quell the irrationality. Perhaps if you can step back for a moment and try to look at this objectively, you'll see what we're seeing here.

Hope you feel better soon.

Positive thoughts

stressedanxious
01-06-17, 20:29
I tried but I'm still scared

stressedanxious
02-06-17, 01:25
I can't stop crying I think I'm depressed over this . I keep playing scary scenario in my head . I'm crying hard I'm scared ...

---------- Post added at 20:25 ---------- Previous post was at 18:58 ----------

I just feel so depressed right now