PDA

View Full Version : I am so scared.

purplewitch
02-06-17, 02:35
I haven't been on here for a couple of weeks but the last time I was here I was having worries about a possible UTI which would eventually lead to sepsis. which some doctor finally told me i did have a UTI,he didnt send out for a culture and just gave me Cipro and I was on my way. However,in my bouts of anxiety I was thinking the UTI was just staying,and not leaving. (I'd like to say that I missed like 2 doses of Cipro..which was bad but I was just so stressed and sleep problems.)

Now,this doctor sent it out for a urine culture....and it turns out I have mild MRSA in my urine. I dont even understand how I got this.And they prescribed me Bactrim. I just took my first dose today.
I have never been more scared than I am now in my life.I am only eighteen years old with a loving boyfriend...who I want to have a life with.and I just feel sick to my stomach that I am really going to die. I don't know what to do with myself,I really don't. I have been crying so much and I can't do anything but just cry. I'm so scared my time is up. This isn't fair I just wanted a life..

I keep on thinking of my old past experiences in life.All of the memories I have had,and I'm just so sad.

KBeans
02-06-17, 10:10
Hi,

I understand how you are feeling, I CONVINCED myself I had deadly cervical cancer and the past week has been hell, I was basically bed ridden with anxiety and deep dread of not being around for the future! But after a cervical exam all is fine and i'm pretty convinced all my symptoms are anxiety.

Did you ask the doc how you got the MRSA? I consulted Dr. Google and it says that if you have a breakout (spots) or any boils near where you wee from then the bacteria can spread and give you the infection. So it probably hasn't come from any kind of dangerous source.

You're on the right medicine now, the DR wasn't worried and gave you the medicine that will get rid of the infection.

Sending love and strength your way.

roseanxiety
02-06-17, 20:05
Have you recently had an infection? That could be it .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk