PDA

View Full Version : lyrica to cymbalta

braindead
03-06-17, 10:07
my shrink has decided that Lyrica pregabalin was a no go, i got up to 450mg but it seemed to wire me up not calm me down i dropped it to 300mg , the shrink has now added 60mg Cymbalta and i am tapering of pregabalin 200mg fo 2 week and 100mg for 2 week. the Cymbalta has been a cool taper up to yet if not for the double whammy of constipation from both meds . i dread toilet duty its giving me a phobia because of the unknown time of arrival even with a bag full of laxative type meds , Cymbalta a pregabalin togeather are bad for constipation big time

Jakemje
17-09-17, 22:50
Just curious as to how the cymbalta wired out for you?

KK77
17-09-17, 23:29
Cymbalta a pregabalin togeather are bad for constipation big time

I take Ven and PRG, which has similar effect, so share your pain :lac:

braindead
18-09-17, 09:38
Just curious as to how the cymbalta wired out for you?
CYBALTA IS OK i was detoxing other meds while taking it . Has i have been on the med go round. Having taking most meds over 45 years they were trying new methods with me, THEN they looked at some old file of mine and it said i had been on Cymbalta when it first came out but aborted it for some reason. Its not doing me any harm, its cool with depression and it helps pain from old motorbike broken bones. NOT SURE ON ANXIETY YET , has i have an anal fissure caused from constipation from cymbalta thats stressing me out but i go to the hospital consultant about it next Monday. i would say its the best of 8 meds i have tried in the last year i would recommend it but make sure to drink your prune juice and another laxative type meds:wacko: