PDA

View Full Version : Help Panic Attack

trish1955
08-05-07, 08:44
Got Up This Morning Not Sure How I Felt But As Min Past I Got Worsetill I Was Shaky Trying The Rescue Remdy Eft I Was Tapping Away Till It Dropped Slightly But Now Over Anxiousecant Seem To Totaly Wind Downso Will Be Wore Out All Day When Will It Stop I Must Have Tried Everything And Why Is It Yr So Sur Its Not A Panic Attack Its Some Thing Else Thats Going To Kill U Thanks Foe Being Here Trish Xx

groovygranny
08-05-07, 14:43
Hang on in there Trish.......hope it's subsided now......you're not going to die...try and rest now ok?

Big hugs for you

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:flowers:

neptuno
08-05-07, 17:47
Hello Trish !
Sounds like you had a real blaster but at least EFT did bring it down slightly. You're doing all the right things to calm the panic so stick with it ! Being anxious seems to feed the panic.... which feeds the anxiety ..... so keep tapping and break the cycle. Its really scary but you're doing great you will come through this.
Be kind to yourself

eeyorelover
08-05-07, 17:54
Oh hun :hugs:
Sorry you are having a bad time right now. Just remember it won't last forever and try not to fight it. That's the part that always made me so tired after was that I would run around trying to keep myself so busy that maybe I wouldn't think about the panic and by the time the attack was over - I was ready for a nap!!! Plus side tho my house was spotless - LOL
If you need to gab just go into chat - that's always a good distraction without being physically tiring.
xxx
Sandy

trish1955
08-05-07, 21:20
Oh hun :hugs:
Sorry you are having a bad time right now. Just remember it won't last forever and try not to fight it. That's the part that always made me so tired after was that I would run around trying to keep myself so busy that maybe I wouldn't think about the panic and by the time the attack was over - I was ready for a nap!!! Plus side tho my house was spotless - LOL
If you need to gab just go into chat - that's always a good distraction without being physically tiring.
xxx
Sandy
how do u get in to that chat thingy i have tried before thanks trishxx