PDA

View Full Version : Kidney Infection and stone pls help

GVA
04-06-17, 12:34
I'm having a hard time I'm 20 yo female I have a lot of symptoms since October 2016 the last symptom was frequent urination urge to urinate with little comes out. after going to doctors one of them was urologist which was the last he saw stones using us in my kidneys and my urine test showed kidney infection. The frequent urge to urinate is coming on and off it will disappear for two weeks and will come back again I started having this symptom in April it lasted two weeks and disappeared the start of May the symptom came back again! I started visiting doctors with no sign of bacteria in my culture. the symptom disappeared on 23 May and came back 31 May I was taking antibiotics and stone medicines but the symptom came back again! on 31 May I went to the doctor he checked my kidney and saw one stone left and the infection is still not gone. please help me any way of making the infection stop and the frequent urination it's making me crazy and depressed! I want to feel better, please. I'm taking my antibiotics but I'm still using the toilet a lot a lot help me </3