PDA

View Full Version : panic and scared

susie1
04-06-17, 19:51
Hi I posted a coupe of weeks ago as I had a blood tests because of pins and needles and it came back with a slightly raised alkaline phosphsate level. I went into meltdown having googled. Stupid I know. I have retest on Thursday and am scared whitless. The pins and needles and 'cold feeling' are also still there - most of each day. I have stopped the citalopram and amitriptyline I was on as I was told that these could have possibly affected the test. I should have withdrawn slowly but have gone cold turkey as I need to know a trye reading from the blood test on Thursday.
I am aware that this post is all over the place but I just need someone to listen/answer/ Could pins and needles be anything to do with menopause? My periods stopped last 8 months ago and I had a D and C for some uterine bleeding in Jan. I still get hot sweats, especially at night and I don't know if this is normal still. And has anyone else had this or raised alkaline Phosphssate whilst on Amitriptyline and Citalopram? I really am feeling desperate. Can anyone help?Please?

---------- Post added at 19:51 ---------- Previous post was at 19:34 ----------

Anyone? Please?