PDA

View Full Version : Headaches/ tension

Hahneclipse73
04-06-17, 21:02
So I've been having these headaches for a few years now and never thought anything of them but now of course having health anxiety they worry me. I'd say I've had it for at least 3 years now that I can remember. It happens in the summer when I work outside. I am a landscaper and work in the sun all day but wear a beathable hat, but I also have headphones on all day...the work tunes ones that go over your head like muffs. I'm curious as to what could cause these, the sun, headphones, etc? It seems to change spots on my head every few days. Yesterday it was the back and side, today the front, it always seems to be where the head phones rest on the top of my head too. Going to the doctors tomorrow about other random things I'm not freaking out about....but know I should get surity so they don't manifest into panic. So I will bring this up as well. Any thoughts as to why I would be getting these? I can't believe ot would be a brain tumor as I don't think I have any other real symptoms.

Riles99
04-06-17, 21:34
Definitely tension headaches. They can range basically anywhere on the head and can last a couple hours up to a couple months (chronic heavy aches). I once had one for a whole month in the back of my head.

Hahneclipse73
05-06-17, 01:54
Mine have been sort of off and on all day. They seem to go away when I sleep but once I start moving they kick up again. It seems to be more on the left side. I banged it the other day so naturally I thought severe head injury.... but I should mention I do have what I believe to be a knot in my neck on that side and it was tense and headachey on that side before the hit. I wonder if it could be allergies as well,.it probably doesn't hemp that I feel like im getting sick...sore throat, clogged nose, mucus and coughing etc...