PDA

View Full Version : OMG - My hypnotherapist is great!

Tiggs
08-05-07, 14:38
After a few failed attempts at finding a therapist, without counting my chickens, put my eggs all in one basket, looking before I leap etc etc........I think I may have found my fairy godmother :yesyes:

From the moment of speaking to her over the phone, I just felt we would get on. I had my fisrt session today & already feel like I've climbed, not 1, but 2 rungs on the ladder to wibble free world! :D

We spent approx an hour going through a lot of stuff, but in a relaxed sort of old friends gossiping sort of way & then she asked if I would like to have a snooze now or make an appointment for next week - I took the snooze right now option please!! She was also honest with me about the time it would take to free me of my wibbles (not like "I can 'cure' you in 3 sessions" rubbish) - so I can now plan timescales & look forward to my summer holiday. :shades: Will keep you all updated as I progress.

Tiggs
-x-

Karen
08-05-07, 18:50
That's great Tiggs. I am so glad you are finding it so beneficial. It helps so much when you find the right therapist that you feel comfortable with.

I've had hypnotherapy too and it has helped me a lot for many of my issues.

Good luck and I hope the sessions continue to help you along you road of recovery.

Karen

honeybee3939
08-05-07, 19:03
Hi Tigg

Lovely to here your Hynptherapy is going well!:) :) and how positive its making you feel.

So pleased it helping you.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

fizz
09-05-07, 22:49
hi tiggs,
im really pleased you have found a good hypnotherpist,i have tried one also who really did me no good at all,i decided to give up on the idea but hearing your story has given me fresh hope,which area do you live in,hope i have as much luck in finding a god hypnotherapist
joanne

Lindalou64
10-05-07, 13:59
Thats Great News Tiggs Now You Influenced Me To Call The One I Was Refered Too Many Months Ago...........i Will Let Ya Know How It Goes..................linda Xx
Keep The Faith!!