PDA

View Full Version : Shooting pains around body

jhopley
05-06-17, 08:16
Hey Guys - just wonderings how many of you guys suffer with shooting pains from anxiety and who those who have could you share you experience with it?

maianixon
05-06-17, 09:23
Yes I got/get this a lot!!!! At some point I had very strong shooting pains through my entire arms wnd they were so painful I crawled up in my bed and cried, I was sure it can't be anxiety just because of how painful they were, but then I realized that they disappeared as I fell asleep and slowly showed up just as I woke up again which made me realize it has to be anxiety, and once that happened they disappeared. I still get minor shooting pains in my hands and fingers on and off, sometimes I manage to ignore them, sometimes not.

jhopley
05-06-17, 14:05
I get this exact thing - when i am not conscious about it then i dont feel it but when i am i get shooting pains down my shoulders into my back and i get really horid shooting pains in my head.

I do get terrible muscle tension so i think it may be that what do you think?

maianixon
05-06-17, 15:02
I think it could be, especially the ones on your head

jhopley
05-06-17, 15:13
have you had them in your head?

ronnijade
05-06-17, 17:56
I'm a perfectly healthy 20 yr old female who suffers from periodic H/A, and TRUST ME - I get these on most days, all over my body, all different sensations. Completely normal x

---------- Post added at 17:56 ---------- Previous post was at 17:55 ----------

I'm a perfectly healthy 20 yr old female who suffers from periodic H/A, and TRUST ME - I get these on most days, all over my body, all different sensations. Completely normal x

Literally just as I wrote this I had a jabbing pain in the right side of my head, lol. :hugs:

jhopley
05-06-17, 18:26
I have started to suffer with it over the last 3 months and i literally detest my life while am like this.