PDA

View Full Version : Tingling

CantonaKing
05-06-17, 09:55
Hi,
I woke up this morning and noticed that my pink finger and wedding ring finger had pins and needles and felt a little tingly.
Usually, this numbness affects my whole hand after I have woken up and maybe slept in a funny position and not just two fingers and disappears after an hour or so.
It's now been more than an hou and the fingers still feel weird.
I have Generalised Anxiety Disorder and am starting to really panic.
Please can anyone help?
Thanks.

normiesxd
05-06-17, 16:06
same but i also have Generalised Anxiety Disorder so thats maybe the cause

BazB44
05-06-17, 16:24
oh ya. sleeping in weird positions can definitely cut off a nerve during the night. I get it in my arms and hands often. Actually, last week my right leg was numb all day. Could it be all in your head also? Sure. But I'm pretty sure if you woke up feeling like that, then its because you slept wrong. If you sleep on your side for instance, you can cut off a nerve.

Years ago I woke up with my arm on top of my head, and I had no idea who's arm it was lol. I started freaking out, then I realized it was my arm....I just couldn't feel it.

CantonaKing
05-06-17, 18:29
Thanks.
It's disappeared from my fingers, but now I can feel it - on and off - in my hand?
Terrified it's a stroke or something neurological?!

maianixon
05-06-17, 20:45
I got tingling in literally just the top of a fingertip on my right hand littlefinger its like the smallest spot and has been going on constantly for the past 7 hours and it's starting to stress me out. But tingling is one of the typical anxiety symptoms