PDA

View Full Version : This is killing me

Hypomean
06-06-17, 05:45
Hey guys
So I've been burping a lot lately.
And a few minutes ago I burped and I felt a sharp pain at the back of The throat that my breathing stopped as it hurt. Right now on the outside on my neck if I touch the area that hurt in the inside it recreates the pain.
The pain felt like something was ripping/ tearing apart.
The thing that freaks me out right now is the pain I feel while pressing that area.
As I'm typing this it felt like pins and needles.
And I'm focusing on my breathing. Which makes me feel out of breath or like I'm not breathing right.
Right now I was about to burp but I suppressed it not wanting to feel pain and I felt something crack in my throat.
I'm freaking out I tore something.
I know people have told me that acid reflux takes a long time to cause erosion and that a tear from acid reflux is not possible but yet this is exactly what I fear and I really do believe I'll be a headliner for a weird death or some new medical thing that has happened.
I looked down at the pulse spot on my arm and it was beating erratically fast pulses then some strong beats and repeat.

Should I be concerned about the throat thing?? Am I over thinking it? Did my anxiety cause the erratic heart beat? Is it the cause for my aching chest and sore back?

I fear leaving my kids, I think I am being stupid for thinking like this over throat pain... but other moms have died from things that no one thought possible.
I fear that this thing makes my husband think I'm a nut job. He says no but I can't help but think otherwise.
Why WHY WHY?
During therapy this was my major issue learning to accept that not all aches and pains were going to end up with a bad ending.
My mom had pelvic pain yesterday that she was beet red, she's white as paper. She kept on saying how she'll give it time before she went to the doctor to get seen. The day before she had gone on a road trip with some friends and my dad. My dad said that she did not drink any liquids or took care of herself this weekend that he too was concerned. I immediately thought DVT in the pelvic region, since long drive, no liquids, pre diabetes, high cholesterol... I called her today and she laughs and says she's feeling better. I jump to the worst. My sis in law tried telling me that also what she did could just cause very bad constipation.

My "big weekend" is over now and after last nights event I was so tense in the neck that I would feel a stinging pain when I turned my head. So can my whole neck area be tender that burping caused a pain to shoot ANYWHERE in the neck throat area?? It could be! I have been told that yes that can happen. But why can't my thick skull accept it?? For goodness sake there is sick people out there in worse situation and I have to get all worked up about dumb things like this??