PDA

View Full Version : Terrified of possible DVT..

patroclus
06-06-17, 17:03
Okay so first off I feel that I should explain that I have had hypochondria for a good majority of my life and it has ultimately lead to a Huge fear of going to the doctor. Anyway, for the past few weeks I have noticed a pain in the back side of my knee/thigh area that ONLY hurts whenever I put pressure on it (ie. crouching, sitting on a bent leg, etc.) and I have tried to research it (of course) and all that is coming up for me is a soft tissue cell tumor (great) and DVT (fantastic). However, the leg has no other symptoms associated with DVT like I have no obvious swelling or redness or skin warmth, etc. Anyway, I just wanted to post it on here because my anxiety has been so bad over this the last couple of days and I really want to go to the doctor but there's something in me that just CAN'T.
I don't know if this is worth mentioning but I was in ballet for several months recently and had a hamstring injury on that leg, though this doesn't necessarily feel muscular, it could perhaps be related in some way? I don't know and I could really use some help with this right now to decide if I really do need to go to the doctor for this if my chances of having a blood clot are high :weep: