PDA

View Full Version : Somebody to talk to.

mrjonesmcr
06-06-17, 17:36
Hey,

I am male and 28. I like reading, art, photography, sports, craft beer, watches, arthouse films, philosophy and learning.

Being around my age and living close to Manchester is a definite advantage. But don't be put off if neither of those apply to you, a connection is far more important than location.

If you have similar interests and feel you might get along with me, feel free to drop me a PM.

mrjonesmcr
17-06-17, 18:00
Nobody then? cool. :(

Catherine S
17-06-17, 20:55
Mr.Jones, you been on holiday since you posted? Ahhh it's a shame nobody has responded to you until now, but it could be that your post sounds like you're looking for somebody to be in your life. You don't talk about any mental health issues you may have that brings you to the forum. Having that in common with others here might help. Also, we have a chat room you can pop into once you've posted enough times to gain entry. Hope that helps.

Good to meet you anyway :welcome:

mrjonesmcr
17-06-17, 22:04
Mr.Jones, you been on holiday since you posted? Ahhh it's a shame nobody has responded to you until now, but it could be that your post sounds like you're looking for somebody to be in your life. You don't talk about any mental health issues you may have that brings you to the forum. Having that in common with others here might help. Also, we have a chat room you can pop into once you've posted enough times to gain entry. Hope that helps.

Good to meet you anyway :welcome:

Well, I don't get on often due to limited time, and I didn't want to seem needy. I've spoken at length about the issues that have affected me and those that still do in the past. But thank you.

Catherine S
17-06-17, 23:07
Oh sorry, your post sounded like you were introducing yourself for the first time. I didn't realise you'd already done that previously. Well I hope you get some resplies anyway.

Take care :)

mrjonesmcr
17-06-17, 23:09
Oh sorry, your post sounded like you were introducing yourself for the first time. I didn't realise you'd already done that previously. Well I hope you get some resplies anyway.

Take care :)

In hindsight, it probably did. Oh well.

Thanks, I'm hopeful too. But not too hopeful sadly. More of a masochist or something. :D

Starlight
19-06-17, 20:37
Hi, I'd be happy to chat, if you want to talk pm me. Hope your doing ok :)

mrjonesmcr
21-06-17, 17:22
Hi, I'd be happy to chat, if you want to talk pm me. Hope your doing ok :)

I've PM'ed you. :)

EmmerLooeez
16-10-17, 20:19
Hey, I'd be happy to chat if you're still looking for penpals. I'm 27 and just over the hill from you in Holmfirth!

Bigboyuk
17-10-17, 13:50
Hey, I'd be happy to chat if you're still looking for penpals. I'm 27 and just over the hill from you in Holmfirth!EmmerLooeez in hindsite he is a removed user now and his account is closed sadly, it was his choice! Cheers

EmmerLooeez
17-10-17, 14:28
Ahh I see. That's a shame. Thank you. X

Bigboyuk
17-10-17, 14:58
Ahh I see. That's a shame. Thank you. X That's ok I have done the same in the past so you aren't the first member or last member to have done this ;) Cheers

EmmerLooeez
17-10-17, 17:41
I think I did too at one stage!