PDA

View Full Version : Sort of new

jelly2010
06-06-17, 21:36
Hi
I'm J and I used to post a lot back in 2013 when I had a severe episode of anxiety and depression. After taking fluoxetine and having counselling I have been fairly well for the past two years.
Recently my anxiety has crept back up on me and knocked me for six. I've started back on fluoxetine but I'm only on week 2 so having pretty awful side effects. I am supposed to go on holiday next week but at the moment I don't see how I can go.
Really disappointed to be back in this situation again.
J

venusbluejeans
06-06-17, 21:48
Hiya jelly2010 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Mark13
10-06-17, 15:55
Hello and :welcome:back to the forum.

Rick(amateur)
10-06-17, 21:36
Hi J! Welcome back!

I'm sorry to hear anxiety has crept back since it's a tough fight to overcome it last time. I find anxiety is part of life and we need to consistently fight it to prevent it from taking over our lives. I wish you the best of luck in recovering enough so you can go on holiday.