PDA

View Full Version : Heart attack anxiety. Please respond.

Kez_miller
07-06-17, 01:31
Hi guys. For some reason, for the last 24 hours I am convinced I'm having or have had a heart attack. I kinda know what I'm about to say seems not logical but I can't shift the thought. So after I ate last night my chest felt really funny. And it felt like I had something in my throat. Granted that is probably my acid reflux/GERD. and I started to feel unwell. Like tired unwell. So all last night I kept checking my heart rate because it felt like it was beating out of my chest. My resting heart rate was hovering around 95-116BPM. but whenever I stood up to go to the bathroom it shot up to like 130 for a second or two. Admitted I'm obese and I smoke (I know I need to change that) ever since then I'm just convinced it's my heart. Something is wrong with my heart. I don't have any crushing chest pain or any pain that isn't my usual GERD pain in my chest but I have been feeling rubbish all day again and my heart rate even at resting is still high between 85-105BPM. I don't really know what I'm looking for I guess reassurance but I realize no one can give me that. I dunno am I being irrational?

Fishmanpa
07-06-17, 01:37
I dunno am I being irrational?

I've had two heart attacks, a bypass and stents. What am I going to say Kez? ;)

Positive thoughts