PDA

View Full Version : Stroke!? Please reply!

Moonlitt
08-06-17, 01:34
I'm 14, and about 2/3 month ago I Had really bad health anxiety, like panic attacks everyday , I couldn't sleep, and I wasn't going to school. I would stay up so late at night searching things up. I was scared I'm having a heart attack, but then it changed to a stroke. After all of that, I forgot all about it, but now it's all coming back. I haven't even been feeling anxious lately, I mean I've had a few panic attacks but it was Because of other reasons, but I've been yawning a lot lately, and obviously I thought, oh no my brain isn't getting enough oxygen, but then I was falling asleep really late at night. But sometimes I get this wierd feeling in my head, like your about to yawn but you don't, and when I'm laying in bed trying to fall asleep I get this wierd feeling, like I can't explain it, it's in my head and it kind of makes me feel dizzy but not exactly, it's like my head is disconnected to my body or something! Someone please help me, I'm so anxious and I can't sleep!! Is it a stroke??

---------- Post added at 01:34 ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 ----------

And also, I get these points where I get a Random pain on the right of my neck, like underneath the ear. It comes and goes but it's really stressing me out !!!

Melonpony
08-06-17, 01:36
Sounds like anxiety. If you had a stroke, you would be numb on one side of your face.

Stay off the internet and go do things 14 year olds do. Play sports, hang out w friends.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

heyitsmeyou
08-06-17, 10:25
A stoke at 14?? With no history of blood clots, it's very very unlikely. Nothing you mentioned even remotely sounds like a stroke. It's all anxiety dude.