PDA

View Full Version : Hi returning to group with update

wizbit7
08-06-17, 08:39
Hi everyone I use to use this site in 2013...I had depression anxiety ect....well I thought I'd like to share with you all that after getting better and again becoming I'll I asked for not just meds but more input into why this keeps hopping in my life...well now I've been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder and things all make so much sense...long road ahead but glad to finally get to the bottom of the highs n lows that keep happening... Planning on using the site more often so anyone who wants to chat give me a shout:bighug1:

venusbluejeans
08-06-17, 08:45
Hiya wizbit7 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

jelly2010
08-06-17, 09:40
Hi welcome back!
I used to be on the site a lot in 2013 and have just come back too. Hope you are doing ok

Bigboyuk
08-06-17, 10:30
Hi Wizbit welcome back what exactly have you been diagnosed with? Hope you get back on track soon :) Cheers