PDA

View Full Version : Blurry eye

Brian_VA
08-06-17, 11:34
I fell asleep on the couch last night. I layed down on my left side and scrunched a pillow under my head. I woke up about 30 min later and my left eye felt odd. Felt like it does when my contacts get dry (I didn't have my contacts in). Then I realized my left eye was blurry. I kept rubbing but it didn't help. Put my glasses on and it didn't help. I started getting panicked. I splashed water in my eye and it didn't help. I decided to just sit and not panic. Anyway, my eye was better in about 10 min.
Do you think it was just really dry from how I was sleeping? Or maybe pressure on my eye from the pillow caused it? I was affraid to go back to sleep. I went to bed but tried not to lay on my left side. My eye has been fine this morning. Am I just making this a bigger issue than it is?

Melonpony
08-06-17, 16:29
I have this often. It is definitely dry eye. If you find it's a consistent problem, I recommend organic hexane free cold pressed castor oil. Put 2 or 3 drops in each eye at bedtime for about 2 weeks or forever if you want.
Also, taking fish oil supplements. Those 2 things have my dry eye under control. I still occasionally get what you describe, but it doesn't freak me out now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk