PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

ladynicola
08-05-07, 22:57
hi there had a bad attack last night. the thought was that that i would somehow just stop breathing. i went for a walk around the block but it wasn't until i turned the fan on that i drifted off to sleep.

honeybee3939
08-05-07, 23:44
Hi Nicola

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:)

Thankyou also for sharing you pic with us, you look lovely:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

jill
09-05-07, 12:54
Hi Nicola :D

WELCOME TO THE SITE.

There are lots of nice people here who will help and support you, you have come to the right place.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

groovygranny
09-05-07, 15:37
Hello Nicola, big :welcome:to you!

Lots of help and support here.

Hope you're feeling a lot better

:flowers:

trac67
09-05-07, 15:48
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx

Southern_Belle
09-05-07, 16:19
Hi Nicola,

Welcome to NMP. I'm so glad you found a way to calm yourself so you could drift off to sleep. I also had a difficult time sleeping last night. You will find so much information, support and will end up making friends here.

Hugs,

Laura :)

manmoor
09-05-07, 18:33
Hi Nicola,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

nomorepanic
09-05-07, 19:29
Hi to a fellow Nicola

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Lindalou64
10-05-07, 12:24
Welcome Nicola,
You Will Find Lots Of Info Here And Support Wish Ya The Best............linda Xx

Pink Princess
11-05-07, 10:29
hey there and welcome to the site, you will get good advice and support here and make many friends along the way, take kare and hope to talk soon xxxxxxxx

AdamD
11-05-07, 13:17
hey, welcome to nmp, there are loads of poeple on here that you can talk to and can hopefully help you feel a bit better.
Just remember that everyone needs to release how they feel sometimes, and on here you have the perfect oppertunity, because you are around poeple that understand and and are walking in your shoes (not literally of course lol).
anyway, hope to chat to you sometime.
PM me anytime :).

Adam xxx