PDA

View Full Version : Worrying like mad someone help

Megan Dawson
09-06-17, 02:47
Hi I suffer with health anxiety and I also worry about the health of my daughter. She recently had a skin boil was told by 3 different doctors it would clear up and she would be fine, but today I went to visit my mum and she started me off worrying again saying she thinks it's still infected and that it's not getting better. My partner and many friends has said it looks better and am being silly, but I can't stop thinking the worst that something really bad is going to happen. I don't know what to do. I can't sleep and I just want to pick her up and go to the hospital. I am probably just being silly but like I said I can't stop. Really need any help!

Melonpony
09-06-17, 02:56
What's the worst thing that will happen? An infection. And those are painful, which will send your daughter to a Dr, looking for pain relief. I totally understand worrying about our children's health etc. I think you're in the clear here, as far as bad stuff. Don't freak her out. Just call, ask her how it is and if it hurts etc.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:56 ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 ----------

Also, unless yoyr mom went to Med school, I encourage you to put the professional knowledge of THREE doctors ahead of hers.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk