PDA

View Full Version : Panic attack help!

Brad10
09-06-17, 16:27
So I just had a panic attack, well hopefully, it felt like every time I was blinking I started to black out but I didn't, like I fainting feeling, then my heart started going and I'm freaking out, I go to a psychiatrist for anxiety and I have been tested for seizures and got my blood done and nothing came back so is this anxiety ??:(

MadWomanintheAttik
14-06-17, 22:45
Sure sounds like anxiety/panic attacks. Try not to think the worst, it always makes things worse. I'm a hypochondriac and have been having health related panic attacks since I was 19, I'm 33 now. I'm also on medication, although I believe it has stopped working as of late. Anyways, I'm sorry that you had a panic attack. Indeed, they are scary and even though I've been having them for most of my life, every single one of them scares me the same amount it did when I had the first one. The only thing that really helps is finding a diversion and finding ways to get your body to relax. The more you panic, the longer the panic attack lasts. Hope this helps!

woolfmoon
16-06-17, 11:09
Sure sounds like anxiety/panic attacks. Try not to think the worst, it always makes things worse. I'm a hypochondriac and have been having health related panic attacks since I was 19, I'm 33 now. I'm also on medication, although I believe it has stopped working as of late. Anyways, I'm sorry that you had a panic attack. Indeed, they are scary and even though I've been having them for most of my life, every single one of them scares me the same amount it did when I had the first one. The only thing that really helps is finding a diversion and finding ways to get your body to relax. The more you panic, the longer the panic attack lasts. Hope this helps!

Totally agreed!

RVCtraveler
21-06-17, 00:48
Totally agreed!

Same - I agree too. Know that you are not alone!! Sending you positive thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk