PDA

View Full Version : Slower heart rate....due to illness??

xBettyBoopx
09-06-17, 20:01
I've got pleurisy!! Never been in so much pain in my life and feeling so ill. Since I've had it, my heart rate is so much slower than it usually is. Even bloody worried about that now! Sometimes it feels like it's gonna stop!!

Feeling so unwell and in so much pain, now worrying about something else! One good thing is that when I went to docs I had my blood pressure checked again (it was high last time but wasn't given medication), and it's normal now! Oxygen level was 97%, she said lungs sounded clear and heart sounded ok. So now I'm doubting the pleurisy diagnosis, and thinking I've got angina!!
:weep::weep::weep:

Never had slow heart rate before so am worrying. Anyone please?

xBettyx

Fishmanpa
09-06-17, 20:10
thinking I've got angina!!
:weep::weep::weep:

If your doctor checked you out, aside from the pain of the pleurisy, you're physically Ok. I have angina... based on what I experience, you don't have it as it's associated with advanced heart disease which I have.

Positive thoughts

xBettyBoopx
09-06-17, 23:09
If your doctor checked you out, aside from the pain of the pleurisy, you're physically Ok. I have angina... based on what I experience, you don't have it as it's associated with advanced heart disease which I have.

Positive thoughts

Thank you fishmanpa for replying. Sorry you have what I am complaining about that I think I've got! :mad::weep:

My mum had angina, she also had heart problems, I suppose that's why I've been worried! Well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it......as my mum would say.....:yesyes::yesyes: