PDA

View Full Version : Headache and Nasal

Black
10-06-17, 16:42
This past whole week I've been having a new headache. It's localized to the front of my head in the middle. In addition I smell blood a lot and it seems my nose is a bit bloody often this week. (Not like bleeding, but just has a lot of dried or mucus blood.) I am wondering if this is a sign of a tumor or aneur, or if it could just be the weather. I'm 25, I've been here before and had many tests at the doctors but they ever rarely believe me about my head issues. Also my slight kinda headtwitch is back even though it's been gone for a year. Am I over-worrying? Could this be my sinuses as well as my ear that's been stopped up for ages? The weather? Dryness? My friends seem to think it's dryness. I am just really super worried, in addition to having random pokey feelings on my body and thinking it's my heart. Is this all just health anxiety and my panic disorders acting up? I hear about those rare cases of younger folk and with my high BP issues I do worry a lot even though they said my BP is leveled out nicely and is of no concern usually. I have nausea with this as well a bit.

Melonpony
10-06-17, 17:55
Sounds like allergies.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Black
20-06-17, 23:02
It has been about three weeks. Still bloody nose, the headache is usually when I sit up, though some days it's not there at all. It rarely actually manages to uh, bleed, instead it just kinda is the smell of it, then when I clean it out a lot of it, or it will be in tissue when blowing my nose to clear it, or inhaling through the nose and coughing it out. Otherwise the dizzy is still there but only occasional. It really has me worried, even though my family and friends say it shares all the symptoms of the weather having less humidity and also of allergies/sinus.