PDA

View Full Version : Worrying myself sick

Worrygirl32
10-06-17, 19:08
So I had gone to the emergency room on Tuesday for what turned out to be svt. I had seen the cardiologist and he didn't seem the slightest bit concerned about this being an issue and reoccurring. Basically thinking it was a fluke that just happened. I meet with him in a week and a half to have a holter placed and an echo. I honestly don't know how I'm going to make it another week. I have been worried sick. To the point where I don't get out of bed it's becoming depressing. I've become super conscious of every single heartbeat. Any weird sensation in my chest is enough to drive me into a panic attack. I'm becoming paranoid now that I have skipped beats. I'm starting to feel sorry for myself. I feel like a broken machine. Even though I'm only 25 I just feel like my body is failing me. I need to find peace to get me through the next week. Someone please.

---------- Post added at 18:08 ---------- Previous post was at 18:06 ----------

I'm also now concerned that this svt is going to turn into atrial fibrillation

nicole97
11-06-17, 00:12
I have PVTs if that helps any. It is super hard not to freak out when you can feel them. I still do but I did the holster, stress test and echo. My heart is good. Now I go once a year to have my heart checked. My cardiologist had me start taking magnesium and that really seemed to calm them down. Hopefully it can be something equally as easy for you. Please don't worry about a-fib. Those cases are severe and few and far between.