PDA

View Full Version : heart palps and alcohol + nausea

Annaines
11-06-17, 00:42
Hi everyone! Here I am asking again about something that's currently happening again. I went to a party tonight and a developed a series of symptoms. Earlier today I felt alright until I started preparing for the party. Suddenly I bad developed a tension headache around my forehead. I especially made sure to drink enough water in the morning. I kind of went with went on with my headache and decided to attend the party anyway. During the party, beer was available all the time so I decided to take a cup. I only drank half the cup which I thought would be harmless. I felt okay and relaxed until I took another sip 20 mins later. I started to feel extremely nauseous and the palps would come in. I spent the rest of the party just counting time till it ends. My friend was my ride so I had to wait for her. It felt like a panic attack but I felt oddly disconnected from everything. When I came back home it got even worse - nausea doubled and my heart wouldn't stop racing. I've read on the internet that I could have poisoned myself and even put myself in a shock due to the beer. Currently, I'm lying in bed and trying to distract myself. I can feel that the palps have worn down but nausea is still there and I feel weak and heavy. I'm scared to sleep and I'm freaking out because it seems not normal. Did I really drink enough beer to feel like this?

Melonpony
11-06-17, 02:11
Honestly, I think it sounds like you were either apprehensive about going to the party, did NOT want to go, or were nervous about socializing.
Your alcohol consumption was low. I think if anything, the party increased your anxiety that you went to it with.
I recommend either taking a hot bath and drinking some water or herbal tea, or going to sleep.
Do you have anxiety about socializing, or was this party particularly unnerving?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk