PDA

View Full Version : Worried about my sister

walkerbull
11-06-17, 07:42
This morning she woke up with an awful headache and couldn't see out of her left eye. Apparently, she saw black dots in her vision. Which has me scared.
She took some pills to alleviate it, but she says she isn't better.

Though, she looks visibly better from my end. My mother thinks it was a sinus induced headache/migraine, because she has been very sick with the flu lately.

Ideas?

Catherine S
11-06-17, 11:07
I think your mother is right so trust her judgment, she's been assessing her children's health for many years after all, and her instincts would tell her if something needed further investigation. Sinus pain/migraine is not pleasant to experience, and can produce the symptoms you describe, but as you know we can't tell you what caused your sister's headache, because we don't know for sure.

:)

walkerbull
11-06-17, 22:35
I think your mother is right so trust her judgment, she's been assessing her children's health for many years after all, and her instincts would tell her if something needed further investigation. Sinus pain/migraine is not pleasant to experience, and can produce the symptoms you describe, but as you know we can't tell you what caused your sister's headache, because we don't know for sure.

:)

Yes, she is better, a dull headache I think but she looks visibly better.

Thanks for your input regardless. :)