PDA

View Full Version : Coughing and fear of lung cancer

gowtham4chat
11-06-17, 15:20
I am coughing last one month at first week i noticed small blood in my early morning cough and also wheezing,Went to general doctor he did xray it was normal.And after two week i have pain under my last rib and also same in back side.Last year also i had this 4 to 5 days coughing up blood then myself got fear and did CT scan it was normal.I used to smoke for 7 years daily one cigarette.Still cough is here but now its much better before.But that pain is making me fear my wife is pregnant now i want to see my baby i dont want to die i am getting fear of lung cancer.I am 29 now coming august going to 30.

paranoid-viking
12-06-17, 23:34
Never heard of anyone at 29 who gets lung cancer after smoking one cigarette daily for 7 years. That hardly qualify for being labelled as a smoker at all. And your CT scan was clear so....it cant be lung cancer. I had a cough for one month about 6 yeatrs ago. But that was after a heavy common cold. Coughing up blood does not sound nice. You need to clarify what could cause such a thing. But a CT has ruled out cancer allready as you said so at least you should relax about that possibility. Do you have a lot of heart burn?