PDA

View Full Version : Fuzzy Head

hogwarts
09-05-07, 10:38
Hello all i haven't posted for i while so could do with so help please.

I am feeling very low today i keep getting these funny head sensations
it feels like there is something running down my head and as if there is a tight band around me head.

I am quit scared about this and its making me feel very dicconected from thing i dont feel like i am here i feel distent from everything today i dont like it i dont often cry but i have this morning and i am stuck in work to.

Any help please??????????????? :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep:

Gareth.

funky chick
09-05-07, 12:47
hi Gareth,
Sounds typical anxiety symptoms what you describe the band around the head etc and feeling detached are typical symptoms of anx, i get the depersonalsation feeling and it is not nice at all, try not hole on to it on saying that i know hard not to! but the more we hang on to feelings the longer they stay so a vicious circle really.
Hope work is going ok and you have a good day remember no matter how bad these feelings are they will alawys pass although at the time it doesnt feel that way i know. hope that helps a little Gareth to know that you are not so alone with these feelings take care love Gail xx:hugs:

yorkylover
09-05-07, 13:41
http://www.yourcoolprofile.com/Images/Hugs_And_Kisses/images/hugs-kisses--09.gif Sounds like anxiety pet.:hugs: :hugs:

hogwarts
09-05-07, 14:51
Thanks for your kind support it really helps me.

Gareth:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

looking4answers
09-05-07, 21:48
Sweetie,Its allergy season and well allergies makes your sinuses go crazy and causes that band around the head and also a hazy feeling to your daily activity ..So try to not worry..just relax and try to ignore it tomorrow will be better..

The reason I know exactly how you feel is I feel it about every other day ,living on just about the top of the world in a place where there is nothing but grasses and dust and no oxygen...and the brightest sun you have ever seen..Its almost a daily experience with me.

I woke this morning and the biggest thing that I have had issues with is calling this place home..well i have almost accepted and woke this morning realizing it will never be home..But I can't move so the feeling that you are experiencing is a daily part of my life..so relax ,ignore and tomorrow will be a better day ..Michael