PDA

View Full Version : Just need a hug

littleme92
12-06-17, 16:51
After recently being signed off sick and being referred to the home based treatment team at the hospital, I thought I was starting to get better, but now I feel like I am back at square one. Every little thing feels too much, none of the techniques that were helping me before are working, I am physically exhausted and my anxiety and depression are so strong that it feels like every minute of the day is agony to get through. I am scared that I will never get better and will always go back to feeling like this.

I just want to get better and stop feeling in agony with anxiety and depression.

I was actually considering returning to work this week as I was feeling better but know I keep thinking that I will never be able to get back to work as when it comes the time to go back, I still won't be able to cope.

I feel like I am living in a nightmare.

Please can someone give me a hug!

EKB
13-06-17, 00:37
Be kind to yourself. :hugs:

spanishbasqueheart
13-06-17, 02:35
:hugs:for you my lovely xx

Bee84
13-06-17, 10:18
And one from me!:bighug1:

littleme92
14-06-17, 19:21
Thanks for the hugs! :)

horzen
21-07-17, 06:56
I understand you. Hug it is really good method to feel yourself better

Darksky
23-07-17, 18:55
Mahoosive hugs sent your way

:hugs:

Anxiety floats, sometimes it's good and sometimes it's bad. But the bad isn't permanent. Remember that. Nothing lasts forever, especially bad bouts of anxiety.

Magic
23-07-17, 20:23
Here is :bighug1:from me x

littleme92
24-07-17, 14:28
Thank you all for the hugs! Sending big hugs back to all of you :hugs:

Erased
26-07-17, 21:00
I had Depression and social anxiety for thepast 5 years and im only 24 , i recently started to give up as i can't go on like this.
I am living alone and i have no one and i can't bear being alone anymore but if you have someone then it might be worth for you to fight

HappyBread
07-08-17, 10:12
After recently being signed off sick and being referred to the home based treatment team at the hospital, I thought I was starting to get better, but now I feel like I am back at square one. Every little thing feels too much, none of the techniques that were helping me before are working, I am physically exhausted and my anxiety and depression are so strong that it feels like every minute of the day is agony to get through. I am scared that I will never get better and will always go back to feeling like this.

I just want to get better and stop feeling in agony with anxiety and depression.

I was actually considering returning to work this week as I was feeling better but know I keep thinking that I will never be able to get back to work as when it comes the time to go back, I still won't be able to cope.

I feel like I am living in a nightmare.

Please can someone give me a hug!

I had Depression and social anxiety for thepast 5 years and im only 24 , i recently started to give up as i can't go on like this.
I am living alone and i have no one and i can't bear being alone anymore but if you have someone then it might be worth for you to fight

Aww hope you guys are feeling and doing better now :)

Maybe you can share any updates here with us?

And of course, hugs for everyone :hugs: :hugs: