PDA

View Full Version : why does my middle finger tremble when i bent them while i open my hand?

normiesxd
12-06-17, 18:23
so when i open my hand and bent down my middle finger it would get quite trembling or shaky im afraid this could be something sinister :(

Fishmanpa
12-06-17, 18:30
so when i open my hand and bent down my middle finger it would get quite trembling or shaky im afraid this could be something sinister :(

You're fearing an intentional movement that normal people don't do? Why?

Positive thoughts

Catherine S
12-06-17, 19:31
It's not something I'd normally do but just tried it and yes, my finger trembled too. Prob something to do with a slight nerve reaction to the action, rather than a sign of anything sinister. But what made you do this anyway?

:)

Fishmanpa
12-06-17, 20:01
Did you ever do that thing where you put your hand on a table and tuck your fingers under it? When you tuck your middle finger under, you can't lift your ring finger! It totally fails but it's not sinister ;)

Positive thoughts

normiesxd
12-06-17, 21:29
It's not something I'd normally do but just tried it and yes, my finger trembled too. Prob something to do with a slight nerve reaction to the action, rather than a sign of anything sinister. But what made you do this anyway?

well i found it by accident while i was looking at my arm

Catherine S
12-06-17, 21:31
Nope fish, never did that thing lol! Now y'all got me doing loopy experiments with my fingers :doh:

Fishmanpa
12-06-17, 21:44
Nope fish, never did that thing lol! Now y'all got me doing loopy experiments with my fingers :doh:

It's also said to mean that once married, you are to stay together...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZossWvST4wQ

Positive thoughts

KK77
12-06-17, 21:50
I usually raise a middle finger at passers-by :lac:

My finger middle doesn't tremble but does feel somewhat stiff. I think you're over-analysing here when there's nothing to worry about tbh.

Catherine S
12-06-17, 21:53
So a bent middle finger is actually an inverted 'bird'

:D