PDA

View Full Version : Red Dot in Stool

walkerbull
12-06-17, 20:38
I went to the loo last night. And was constipated, I pushed it out and looked down and to my horror I saw a red dot. To be honest, I didn't give it a second thought. I continued lamenting about it and began to worry. I do have terrible hemorrhoids, but this was inside my stool.

I ate cereal with Cranberries and dinner with Tomatoes. It was quite bright red and wasn't dark.

bottleblond
12-06-17, 21:03
A spot of fresh red bloody especially when you have hemorrhoids is perfectly normal and nothing to worry about. :yesyes:

walkerbull
12-06-17, 22:46
I went to the loo this morning and there was a white dot on it, is that normal?

axolotl
12-06-17, 23:03
Seriously, swerve away from this and don't add poo obsession to everything else.

walkerbull
12-06-17, 23:14
I still get twitches but have stopped caring. Its been five months for heavens sake.

Fishmanpa
12-06-17, 23:27
You have a red dot and a white dot. Poop a blue one and you can make a flag! ;)

Positive thoughts and poo threads

axolotl
12-06-17, 23:27
I still get twitches but have stopped caring. Its been five months for heavens sake.

Random, insignificant twitches. Slight specks in poo. The words are different but the song's the same... An irrational monitoring and fixation of insignificant burbles and blips. I'm just saying don't allow yourself to turn into a poo-checker, it's quite a rabbit hole many have fallen into on here.

KK77
12-06-17, 23:45
Think there would be something to worry about if you did a blue poo :doh:

MyNameIsTerry
13-06-17, 00:45
You've got bad roids and you pushed and saw some blood. So, you have irritated the roids and they bled.

You can get white mucus in stools anyway, which can be affected by so many things like diet or anxiety, and it's something I've seen loads of with my roids which started about 20 years ago...and I'm still here! :yesyes::yahoo:

Melonpony
13-06-17, 02:00
Iggy Pop once pooped a huge green poop on stage, and he's still alive.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

MyNameIsTerry
13-06-17, 02:13
Iggy Pop once pooped a huge green poop on stage, and he's still alive.

Iggy Plop? :yesyes:

So did Pete Burns, there is a pic out there of it (no underwear warning!)

Melonpony
13-06-17, 02:18
Iggy Plop? :yesyes:

So did Pete Burns, there is a pic out there of it (no underwear warning!)
LOLOL also, once you have kids, you are well aware of the wonderful array of healthy poop there is! Color, consistency, etc.

saf138
13-06-17, 03:47
AAAANNNNDDDD I've just been put off my coco pops *sigh I meant coco plops :weep:

MyNameIsTerry
13-06-17, 04:21
I bet, Melonpony, I've got a dog and you see a lot of variations from what you are feeding them. No more white ones these days though! :biggrin:

Saf, that nutty Snickers bar won't be very tempting either :winks:

If anyone looks up Pete Burns, I warn you...There are mens danglies too under the dress and it's not a pretty sight! :ohmy:

walkerbull
13-06-17, 05:09
Random, insignificant twitches. Slight specks in poo. The words are different but the song's the same... An irrational monitoring and fixation of insignificant burbles and blips. I'm just saying don't allow yourself to turn into a poo-checker, it's quite a rabbit hole many have fallen into on here.

It was a speak, it was the size of a small pebble.

axolotl
13-06-17, 08:02
It was a speak, it was the size of a small pebble.

Stop, stop, stop. Health anxiety is putting ideas in your head you have to be vigilant and monitor body functions. You're not at risk of anything at your age, stop looking, flush it away, and step away from this before it becomes a rather gross obsession.