PDA

View Full Version : Help me please fear of interstitial cystitis

GVA
13-06-17, 13:30
Hello, I'm 20 years female. On 22 May I was diagnosed with a kidney stone and kidney infection after two months of urinary symptoms on and off. 22 May I started taking stone medicines and antibiotics for an infection I felt better for two weeks almost and the symptoms came back again I went back to the doctor at 31 May to check the stones again he told me only one left and the infection is still there. The doctor gave me another course of antibiotics Cipro for 10 days I finished the course I still have the frequent urination symptom and it's really really annoying I'm crying all the time I wanted to commit suicidal because of this I'm an anxious person and my fear is interstitial cystitis. I don't know if I passed the last stone or the infection is gone I wanted to check again with the doctor but I have my period Im really scared that this will never go the urge is so bad I cant sleep well "( help me what to do !!?? is it because of stone or what Im depressed I can't continue my normal life like this please any help !!!!
My fear is interstitial cystitis Im too young, everything was fine but now '(
the kifney infection the stone what if the urge stay ....

Tinker28
13-06-17, 18:58
Hi there, don't worry about it. I know how you feel I have a kidney stone as well and I've had it for 2 years now maybe longer. I worry about it but try not too. Are you still seeing a doctor about the stone?

GVA
13-06-17, 23:01
Yes I'm following with my doctor I can stop worrying but the urge to urinate is driving me crazy :(

Tinker28
13-06-17, 23:27
Yeah the urge to pee comes with the stone. I get that all the time. I'm not worried and I've not seen my doctor about mine In like forever the fact that your on top of it all is really good. The doctor will take care of you. Remind your self that this symptom is of the stone.

GVA
14-06-17, 10:41
Thank you so so much. I passed one stone the doctor told but he said the stone moved this's good I don't know if he means that the stone is completely out of my body there's still one stone I'm scared that I already passed the stone or it's gone and the infection is gone and I'm still feeling the urge after getting rid of everything cause I finished two rounds of antibiotics and I know that kidney infection are hard to to get rid of. I'll try to be positive cause whenever I think of interstitial cystitis I start having anxiety attacks :weep:

Tinker28
14-06-17, 12:24
Anxiety will cause frequent peeing for sure!! I hope you are feeling better.

GVA
14-06-17, 17:34
I'll try to relax but I'm still really scared