PDA

View Full Version : Headache and dizziness

Rey1989
14-06-17, 04:52
Hello all,

I am going to dive right in.

I would like for someone to help me figure out what could be causing the following symptoms:

•Mild headache, sometimes around left eye and in forehead area, other times just all over the front part of my head
•Vertigo/dizziness feeling, like ive been spinning and stopped suddenly
•Drowsiness: i feel slow and letargic
•Nauseaous every now and again, comes and goes out of nowhere

Ive had all these symptoms in the past, about 3 months ago to be exact, and also last summer (9 months ago) and I cant seem to find a logical explanatoon

It comes suddenly, and then I can wake up 2-3 weeks later feeling fine again, until it strikes back.

Can this be anothet one of those annoying "anxiety related" symptoms?

My health anxiety has been somewhat under control but this has been going on for 10 days now and I'm starting to freak out a little. The thougnts of brain tumour etc come again... and I hate it.

Can anybody give me a rational explanation for this? Should I perhaps seek medical assistance regarding this one? Is it all in my head like everybody around me tells me?

Thank You!

Rey

---------- Post added at 23:52 ---------- Previous post was at 23:51 ----------

I know that seeking reassurance is a bad habit, but couldnt help it, sorry

Melonpony
14-06-17, 06:34
Same stuff as me. It's anxiety causing muscle tension and improper breathing that is the culprit.
Can you get a massage? Also, try deep breathing techniques.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rey1989
14-06-17, 12:23
Same stuff as me. It's anxiety causing muscle tension and improper breathing that is the culprit.
Can you get a massage? Also, try deep breathing techniques.

Thank you, that would be the logical explanation, and it must be caused by anxiety/stress since i was going through some stuff right before it happened... same as last time... its just so weird and annoying, i feel like ive taken drugs, or drank 3 beers...

I'm going to get a massage, and focus on my breathing to try to combat this... its funny how these things are caused by anxiety and stress but yet we only get worse when symptoms like these ones develop... vicious cycle...

Rey

ARIES34
14-06-17, 12:46
Any balance issues? Do you experience a swaying sensation upon movement?

Rey1989
14-06-17, 14:37

It feels like that, but when I check my balance im fine. But sometimes it does feel like im drunk, and my head feels heavy.

Like I said, this isnt really new to me, but it freaks me out when it happens.

Rey

Melonpony
14-06-17, 15:21
Agree, Rey. I have it go away and then come back again, too. The massage definitely helps me.
I hope things calm down for you, too. Life certainly can be crazy.

Rey1989
14-06-17, 17:49
Agree, Rey. I have it go away and then come back again, too. The massage definitely helps me.
I hope things calm down for you, too. Life certainly can be crazy.

Thank you Melonpony! Appreciate your advice!

Hollow
14-06-17, 19:25

Yes, have similar symptoms as yourself and OP, feel unbalanced when walking especially when in supermarkets.

Rey1989
14-06-17, 19:34
Yes, have similar symptoms as yourself and OP, feel unbalanced when walking especially when in supermarkets.

Ive noticed it gets worse when im outside (grocery store, shopping mall, etc) although it also happens while at home, just cant notice it as much.

Rey