PDA

View Full Version : Company wants me to travel to the other end of town.

TangoCharlie
14-06-17, 11:29
:mad:

Hi all,

My company wants me to travel to the other end of town and I really anxious about it.

I tried to explain to them but no one understands, I don't know what do I do.

Do I brazen it out, whats the worst that can happen ? Will I faint if the heart pounding is severe ?

braindead
14-06-17, 16:50
:mad:

Hi all,

My company wants me to travel to the other end of town and I really anxious about it.

I tried to explain to them but no one understands, I don't know what do I do.

Do I brazen it out, whats the worst that can happen ? Will I faint if the heart pounding is severe ?
i was a bricklayer and worked all over England and i am Bipolar, yes i hated it ////but man i made some cash, and got thrown out of a lot of bars

Rick(amateur)
14-06-17, 17:35
Hi TangoCharlie,

These situation will arise where you are forced to make tough decisions. I think you should give it a try and, if it doesn't work out, tell your company about it. For most of us, getting out of our comfort zone has been very difficult so it's a challenge all of us face. Give it a chance and, if anxiety does act up, just remember to breathe and take breaks where needed. Your first day at the end of town won't be an easy one but, if you could get through the first one, the later ones should be more tolerable.

I hope for the best for you! :)