PDA

View Full Version : Worried about my urine colour

unsure_about_this
15-06-17, 11:43
Sometimes it is colourless like water., I am worried this is a sign of diabetes or could be a sign I am drinking too much water. I noticed sometimes my urines seem darker in the morning, and goes colourless, just water colour.

Fishmanpa
15-06-17, 13:23
You're worrying about a totally natural occurrence of liquid waste elimination. Color will vary depending on the amount of hydration and/or what was consumed.

Positive thoughts

axolotl
15-06-17, 14:43
I lose track of where everyone is with therapy, so sorry if you've already said, but are you getting help at the moment?

unsure_about_this
15-06-17, 14:47
I lose track of where everyone is with therapy, so sorry if you've already said, but are you getting help at the moment?

I get over one health worry, and than worry about something else. I am still on the waiting list, no idea where I am because of cuts. I sometimes cant think sense sometimes. I always tend to jump the worst thing first.

axolotl
15-06-17, 14:56
I get over one health worry, and than worry about something else. I am still on the waiting list, no idea where I am because of cuts. I sometimes cant think sense sometimes. I always tend to jump the worst thing first.

Well good you're on the waiting list, that's the first step though I know the wait on the NHS is a pain. If you've been waiting a while, maybe drop them an email to see where you are?