PDA

View Full Version : does anyone reply :(

tinkerbelle123
15-06-17, 12:12
hi everyone has anyone experienced feeling like they have a vacant hollow chest I used to suffer with shortness off breath and now ive gone from feeling like I have no air in my body. ive started citolpram and on day 5 but when I missed a dose the next day I felt amazing now ive took a dose I feel completely detached so was thinking off cutting back to 10 instead of 20mg any advice is really welcome as I'm at the end off my tether. I don't have chest pains and I yawn frequently I had a ecg about a week ago and heart was fine but now ive started taking new tablets I don't get out off breath when I do things either just literally feel like my chest is empty

Hollow
15-06-17, 12:54
Hi,

I think i have experienced something similar to this when my chest felt empty and breathing felt weird, hard to describe it. Also as if i have no weight to my body. I'm not on any medication right now.

tinkerbelle123
15-06-17, 18:22
Thank you for you're reply I honestly thought I was the only one as can't find anything on it. I literally feel like I have no air in my body it's feels so light.

Phuzella
15-06-17, 18:29
Could it be a side effect of the meds? Maybe have a word with your doctor :)

MadWomanintheAttik
15-06-17, 18:54
Hello there ! :) While I haven't tried that medication (only sertraline), it does seem to be appear that that could very well be some sort of side effect. You probably shouldn't miss doses as that could make you feel weird too. I've missed a few doses of my own meds and played around with taking them at different times during the day and it really played havoc on my body. I'd definitely speak to your doctor.