PDA

View Full Version : Worried about health still

unsure_about_this
16-06-17, 19:35
Okay my mum find out the club she went to on Wednesday just gone., someone had has shingles, so worried that my mum has picked up, which has passed it on to me and my Dad.

I have been getting some numbness and aching in my arms today so either thing this is shingles, a brain tumour sign or something else as shoulder pain I have had it could be a sign of lung cncer. I know I spent too much time on the computer.

So since June I have worried about 150 things at least. I need help.

---------- Post added at 17:52 ---------- Previous post was at 17:49 ----------

I know Google is a no no on this site, but I worry about every ache, pain mark I get which does not feel right.

---------- Post added at 17:53 ---------- Previous post was at 17:52 ----------

The person did not know she had shingles, she thought she had a cold on Wednesday.

---------- Post added at 18:36 ---------- Previous post was at 17:53 ----------

Also thinking could this be MS as well, I know I should not Google

---------- Post added at 19:35 ---------- Previous post was at 18:36 ----------

Amd aching, I got a bit of cold in my nose which i think is still shingles, It all started when my mum was reading one of the status on Facebook. sometimes feel a bit numb, ache

pablo0977
17-06-17, 04:41
At 16 I first noticed I could cause symptoms with my mind. I was watching a video about heart attacks in health class when pain started shooting down my left arm. The anxious mind does not know how to process irrational fears. Taking a quick look at your history suggests you have been worried about many conditions in the last few years. That is a hallmark of our condition. If you haven't already done so, you should seek out help from a professional.