PDA

View Full Version : Nothing is better

Needhelpnow
10-05-07, 02:47
Its becoming increasingly hard to do anything now. I sleep all the time, stay away from people most of the time and the worst part is that a lot of people see and know about my pain, but do nothing to help me. I guess I am part to blame because I have to put up a false front for people or they avoid me even more.

Why does she do this to me?

She sees me suffering, knows how I feel, and yet couldn't wouldn't give a rats a$$ about me. I guess it started when she started hanging out with my one of my friends the other day, she would hug him, greet him, even invite him to skip class by allowing another teacher that I used to have to come into their class to hang out. I dont even get a passing glance or anything. Am I really that horrible to be around? Why does she treat EVERYONE better treatment than me? Am I worth less than others? Not only that, when I missed 4 days of school she said she missed me, so I said then how come you always ignore me? She said she wont do it any more. Why does she lie to me so much?

After 2 days everything went back to the way it was, being left alone in the dark to rot while watching all my friends get better company from her than me. I want tol say Im better than her but I know that is not true in any way. I guess it proves that I am worth nothing in her eyes, so why to I crave her attention when I know I will never get it?

I am desperate for answers

kelbob
10-05-07, 15:30
I just PM'd ya xx talk on msn xxx always here for ya xx

:hugs: :hugs:

(((BIG HUGS)))