PDA

View Full Version : Advice??

Dayvid
19-06-17, 01:06
Hey guys. So I posted a while ago... in regards to pain when urinating etc.

Well for the most part it went away. It took 2 doses of antibiotics.

But here's my issue. I still get a bit of pain here and there when urinating. But it's not burning. And there's no after burn either. That's all gone. And I get momentary (milisecond) itches and twinges in my penis. It's weird!

Things are so so much better. But a few little things bother me.

Is this just because I left it a month before getting treated? And there is some damage? I mean, it took 2 doses of antibiotics!

Any advice?

snowghost57
19-06-17, 01:11
I'm not a physician so I would recommend a follow-up visit and see what the problem is. Or you can keep worrying about it and post here if you would like.

Melonpony
19-06-17, 01:44
How long ago did you stop the antibiotics? I feel like it was recent. Maybe things are just adjusting back to normal?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Dayvid
19-06-17, 13:37
Took the antibiotics about a week ago. Maybe just over. Things are 99% better. But the odd twinge or itch is throwing me off.

Melonpony
19-06-17, 17:46
I honestly think it's bc you're hyper aware of the area. I know it's hard not to think about it, but its very possible you're honing in on normal stuff and making it a bigger deal than it is

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Dayvid
20-06-17, 08:48
I have definitely considered that. Thanks for the reply! I worry and almost pray every time I pee that it doesn't start hurting again and I'm HYPER aware of everything going on down there. Perhaps that's it....

Quick questions. It's been super hot these past few days and my urines been pretty concentrated etc. But it sometimes can look a little cloudy. Not super cloudy but partly. Is this normal? And it's not ever time.