PDA

View Full Version : really low

angiebaby
10-05-07, 11:18
Hi all, i am feeling more and more low at the moment. I am having a constant daily battle with unreality and anxiety whichi is really driving me to madness. Everything i try does not seem to work. I donot take any medication, can't have my therapy until i get my MRI results, to make sure what is exactly wrong with me. I'm off work at the moment, pulled my shoulder and this week is a holiday week off. Have kept myself occupied as you are supposed to do and that doesn't work either. I have been having a lie in everyday, not helped, in fact probably made things worse.
Sorry for feeling sorry for myself but things are not good here.x

groovygranny
10-05-07, 11:52
Hi angiebaby

You're having a bad time, so it's ok to feel sorry for yourself! I'm having to learn that right at this moment, even as I type this believe me!:huh:

I know the anxiety and unreality are merciless adverseries, but we musn't let them get us. Have you tried any herbal remedies that might help? There may be something in the Remedies forum that might help take the edge of it a bit. Does your GP have anything to say about taking meds before your results come through?

I have a similar situation in my hubby's family. One of his sisters has never really taken to me since we met over 30 yrs ago! Used to have a problem with that but not anymore. I reckon as long as I'm willing to be friends, and I am, it's her problem (and choice) if she does not. Each to their own.

You have friends here angie - we all stick together, right?

Thinking of you

:hugs: