PDA

View Full Version : Inositol supplements for anxiety ocd

H4rry
20-06-17, 04:01
Hi All

I've ordered inositol supplement powder from myprotein as I've read it helps with anxiety and ocd, does anyone else take it? and if so what's the recommended dose for starters? Also which other natural vitamins would you take with it? Thanks

https://m.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/inositol/10530319.html?affil=thggpsad&switchcurrency=GBP&shippingcountry=GB&gclid=CIHOtJi1y9QCFfEK0wodmrQAxg&gclsrc=aw.ds&variation=10530320

MyNameIsTerry
20-06-17, 04:40
Hi H4rry,

To understand the dosages I suggest you check out the examinesupplements website which explains which doses have been used in studies.

They also explain that you can take 70% less if in capsule form for the same result. But capsules tend to cost more than powder and it's possible to undercut that with the aid of a basic capsule machine. But you do need to work out the per fulled capsule cost. Powder is always cheapest but over a longer period the 70% reduction might break even.

Plus capsules get around GI discomfort, if you have any.

Check the Inositol guide sticky too. Adam mentioned he found success on lower dosages than the studies, if i recall rightly.

H4rry
20-06-17, 20:09
Hi Terry
Thanks for the reply, I've been on the site it says for anxiety ocd the daily required amount is 14-18g.
I will probably start at a lower amount daily and take it from there. I have ordered the powder from myprotein Thanks