PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here!! :)

deejaay2
22-06-17, 02:59
Hello, all! My name's Deanna. I'm eighteen years old, been struggling with anxiety since I was eleven. Never went to therapy for it, ways to calm myself down is to think positive or talk to someone but I know they're going to say the same things to me like "you're overreacting" or "nothing's wrong." When it really is. The anxiety I'm suffering comes from death, public places and sometimes, my health. But anyways, I hope to meet new people, help and other things lol. :)

venusbluejeans
22-06-17, 03:09
Hiya deejaay2 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

deejaay2
22-06-17, 03:20
Why thank you! I'll do that right now. <3 :)

deejaay2
22-06-17, 05:25
You're so right; I should. Thank u!

Rick(amateur)
22-06-17, 06:44
Hi Deanna and welcome to the forum! :welcome:

This is a great community so I hope you find the answers you seek and find great friends. As for people around you, the issues is that, unless they experienced anxiety, they won't be very understanding. People here have been there so I know you'll find people who can relate can give you some advice and suggestions.

I hope you enjoy your stay here! :)

Mark13
24-06-17, 18:06
Hi Deanna. Welcome aboard. You've certainly found a good place to be.

I'm sure you'll find lots of support here, as I have.