PDA

View Full Version : Actually got a laugh out of my HA

sdoxo
22-06-17, 18:11
Okay so yesterday I went swimming at my parents with my daughter and fiance.

When we were in the car about to leave he was turned around helping my daughter with her seatbelt. Thats when I noticed a huge lump on his neck.

Immediately I could feel my face go pale and my heart started racing. I was right on the brink of a full blown panic attack. I couldn't resist and my HA is screaming in my head 'YOU HAVE TO TOUCH IT' and so I did.

He turns and looks at me laughing hysterically and says, "That's my adams apple babe, not a tumor" :roflmao:

I couldnt help but laugh at myself. HA has made me so crazy. I also realized how blessed I am to have someone who knows my issues and reassures me without question any time I need it.

I hope someone else can get a laugh out of this. If anyone has any similar silly stories, I'd love to hear them and have a good laugh!

Mav
22-06-17, 18:39
That made me laugh XD
I remember I stuck my fingers into my dads neck once at a shop XD I know the feeling lol

Catherine S
22-06-17, 18:42
Lol! So your hubby's tumour is called Adam then :D

Mindprison
22-06-17, 23:34
Health anxiety is crazy, eh? Something that's normal rings alarm bells in our heads. :D Sometimes I just tell myself if I didn't laugh, i'd cry! Great story, thanks for sharing! :D

Here's a mini one from me too. Been worked up about brain fog and headaches lately. Was walking down the street and noticed my vision all blurry and foggy, almost certain I was dying. Took my glasses off...they were smudged from my fingers earlier. Doh.