PDA

View Full Version : brain hematoma/aneurysm

purplewitch
23-06-17, 10:12
Hey all,about three weeks ago ny friend elbowed the side of my head by accident (left to be exact) really hard. Right after the blow happened,I felt dizzy,and had a headache on that side and was kinda tired.

Now I'm getting frequent headaches on that side,the spot was tender for a bit,but since has gone away. I also do suffer from headaches quite a bit because of my stress,and they are usually worse on one side.
Today I went to crack my neck,and as soon as I did that I got a headache about 5 minutes after..on that side. And now I feel dizzy. I'm really scared about bleeding on the brain! I recently had a friend who had a slight aneurysm,nothing bad happened to him,they didnt even need to operate on him! He was just kept for evaluation and he is ok now! But as for me I am scared about a hematoma or aneurysm.

Also:I know that my wisdom teeth are coming in and I think its messing my jaw up because it cracks alot. Heard that can trigger headaches as well

Mindprison
23-06-17, 11:51
If you had bleeding in the brain you wouldn't be sitting here three weeks later. Contrary to popular belief, your skull can take a fair bit of punishment. It's there to protect your brain and unless your friend is superman there's no way an accidental elbow will cause major damage.