PDA

View Full Version : Right Foot.

zippy
23-06-17, 15:29
Anyone ever had a really painful foot across the top? I haven't knocked it at all, its slightly swollen and warm to touch. I am walking like an 80 year old because it's so painful. The only thing i can think of is 2 weeks ago i felt a snap in my left side of my hip when i was getting over a little wall, it really hurt right away but this is my right foot that's hurting so can't see that being connected.

Catherine S
23-06-17, 15:59
It might be that you've been walking in a different way because of pain in your left hip, so that your right foot has been taking more pressure. There is a condition called tendonitis which can cause pain and swelling on top of your feet, it's nothinge sinister. There are also small muscles that help you to move your toes.

If it is tendonitis it can be treated in various ways, one being the application of a non-steroid anti inflammatory cream, but might be worth a mention to your GP to find out if it is this.

CS :)

zippy
24-06-17, 17:15
My toes are burning too and getting niggles in my right thigh.

Catherine S
24-06-17, 17:23
Yes it could all be because of putting more pressure on the right side after hurting your left hip. I have a problem with a painful left knee sometimes, and after a few days my right hip aches because trying to walk with the swollen knee then puts more pressure on that side. Muscles, nerves, tendons etc can all be affected.

CS :)

zippy
24-06-17, 20:41
Panicking it's a blood clot :wacko: